In support of queer libraries/archives, the librarians/archivists who run them, the creators who fill them, & the users who love them, since 2010.
Que(e)ry 9th birthday happy hour & sign making: Wed. June 26, 6-9pm, Excelsior Bar, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Que(e)ry Contingent in Queer Liberation March: Sun. June 30, lineup starts 8:30am, Sheridan Square, New York, N.Y.
Que(e)ry Summer Reads 2019 - posted June 4, 2019
Happy Pride Month! Here are some queer reads we're excited to check out this summer. What do you have in your beach bags?
- How We Fight for Our Lives / Saeed Jones
- I'm Afraid of Men / Vivek Shraya
- Sissy : A Coming of Gender Story / Jacob Tobia
- Brown White Black: An American Family at the Intersection of Race, Gender, Sexuality, and Religion / Nishta J. Mehra
- Unbecoming / Anurahda Bhagwati
- Evolution / Eileen Myles
- Live Oak, With Moss / Walt Whitman ; illustrated by Brian Selznick
- The Year of Blue Water / Yanyi
- Don't Call Us Dead / Danez Smith
- On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous / Ocean Vuong
- The Lost Coast / Amy Rose Capetta
- The Great Believers / Rebecca Makkai
- Paul Takes the Form of a Mortal Girl / Andrea Lawlor
- I'm Open to Anything / William E. Jones
- Disoriental / Négar Djavadi ; translated by Tina Kover
- Sketchtasy / Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore
- Countersexual Manifesto / Paul B. Preciado
- Nîtisânak / Lindsay Nixon
- When Brooklyn Was Queer / Hugh Ryan
- Love and Resistance : Out of the Closet into the Stonewall Era