2019 Queer Liberation March
Join Que(e)ry's contingent in the Queer Liberation March and Rally, organized by the Reclaim Pride Coalition
Sunday, June 30, 2019, 8:30am-1pm
(Note: this is NOT the NYC Pride Parade taking place later the same day)
We will gather starting 8:30am on 7th Ave south of Christopher Street.
The parade steps off from Sheridan Square at 9:30 am, but you can join the march at any point by stepping off of the sidewalks into the streets anywhere north of West 23rd Street on 6th Ave. There will also be a midpoint gathering in Bryant Park at 11 am where folks who cannot make the early step off can join the march. The march ends in a rally at Central Park's great lawn, around 1pm.
Bring signs/banners without posts, plenty of water in non-glass containers, and sunscreen!
See https://reclaimpridenyc.org/attending for more details on accessibility, preparing for the march, and what you can and cannot bring.
Also join us for Que(e)ry's 9th birthday happy hour and sign making party
Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 6pm-9pm
Excelsior Bar, 563 5th Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn
- Some markers and posterboard will be available; feel free to bring more, but please avoid glitter or paints that could create a mess in the bar!
- Excelsior's entrance is wheelchair accessible; gender neutral restrooms; cash only, ATM available.
- Reclaim Pride's Statement: Why We March
- Rights, Safety, and Documentation during Demonstrations and Protests
- Donate to Reclaim Pride Coalition or Volunteer for the March